9-day Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Boot Camp
|Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) validates a broad range of fundamentals for all IT careers. Newly retooled for the latest technologies and job roles, the CCNA certification gives you the foundation you need to take your career in any direction.|
Notice: Due to the Covid-19 outbreak all CBTXPress Boot Camps will be delivered via Remote Classroom Instruction for the foreseeable future.
All IT Professionals seeking Cisco CCNA certification; Network Administrators; Entry-Level Network Engineers; IT Managers; Security Engineers; Network Support Technicians and anyone looking to take their IT Career to the next level.
You should have a basic understanding of personal computing hardware configurations and networking business drivers. Familiarity with Cisco’s Internetworking Technology Multimedia (ITM) or Cisco CCNA basics; Subnetting; a working knowledge of networking terminology and topologies, including network protocols, the roles of network devices, and the OSI reference model.
Note: CBT XPress recommends that a student have the listed prerequisites prior to attending our IT Boot Camp. If a student desires to attend our class without this prerequisite knowledge, it is at his/her discretion.
Cisco CCNA Certification Exam 200-301 - Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions
- Network Fundamentals
- Network access
- IP connectivity
- IP services
- Security fundamentals
- Automation and programmability
- All Cisco CCNA Training Materials
- State-of-the-art Training and Lab Equipment
- Exam Simulators
- On-site Test Vouchers
- Breakfast Daily
- Lunch Daily
- In-class Internet Access
- Personal Computer Station for Each Student
- FREE wireless and wired high speed internet access in guest room and common areas
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 1 Year Certification Guarantee
- Hotel accommodations include access to a state-of-the-art, 24-hour fitness center, inviting in-room amenities, premium cable television and on-demand movies, all conveniently close to your classroom and lab.
- Round-trip airfare with assistance from CBT XPress` Group Travel Agent.*
- FREE shuttle to and from Tampa International Airport
- 1 year access to SkillSoft elearning IT/Business library
in your travel package and are your sole responsibility.
Click for travel tips from our travel agency.
CBT XPress lets you stay, study and sit for your certification exams in a special environment conducive to learning with the utmost convenience and comfort – The Homewood Suites, Hilton; Tampa, FL. This unique setting has been designed with your success in mind. At CBT Xpress’ training facility, you'll be just one elevator trip away from your room at any given time, providing easy access to the classroom and lab during and after class hours.
If busy schedules don’t allow your staff to come to us, CBT XPress provides on-site Boot camps for
corporations and military facilities. We’ll bring our certified technical trainer and test proctor
right to your location to offer you the same expert training and immediate testing that you would
receive at our facility.
Contact us for more information.
Contact a training advisor here for more details.
*Prices subject to change.